We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join the Finance team for a full time position.
What You’ll Do:
- Record invoices and issue payments to suppliers
- Conduct reconciliation of the company's bank accounts and credit cards
- Prepare and record employee expense reports
- Handle ongoing bookkeeping duties including monthly reconciliations, general controls and AP aging
- Certified bookkeeper
- Experience in overall accounting processes (payments/ Banks and monthly closing)
- Experience in Hi-Tech companies and with inter-company transactions – advantage.
- Full control in all Office applications, Excel in particular - must
- Knowledge and experience working with “Priority” software - must
- Capabilities to manage multiple currency systems - must
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, service oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Highly organized and reliable with great attention to detail.
- Fluent English and Hebrew
- Able to work full time plus extra hours